For new connections, you must provide the following.
- Drivers License or ID
- Rental or Closing Contract
- Set Certificate of Occupancy Inspection
Monday - Friday
1 pm - 4 pm
This is when the water is turned on. A person 18 years of age or older must be present
for the inspection.
Water Billing Information
- Water bills are due on the 15th of every month
- Disconnect date is the 25th of every month
- Penalty date is the 16th of every month. The penalty date will be moved to the following
- Monday at 8:00am if it falls on a weekend.
- If your water is disconnected, you must pay your full bill as well as a $50.00 service
charge to have it reconnected.
- If your check is returned, you will be charged an additional $34.00 for Non-Suffecient
Funds. The total amount of your check plus the $34.00 penalty must be paid within
3 days of the contact.
- The City of Everman also offers Automatic Bank Draft which will come out of your account the 15th of each month. To sign up for Automatic Bank Draft, please come to Everman City Hall and fill out the necessary form and bring a voided, blank check. If you have any questions regarding Automatic Bank Draft, please call 817-293-0525.
The City of Everman Water Billing Department does not accept charge/debit cards!!